Elite display issue

Deem

Further update, I thought I put in quite high bid but obviously someone must needed more than me and they went higher to me so I didn't get the Elite. So still in the hunt for screen or another elite which I can afford to buy.

• Sad 1

A great pity Hattons has gone. They used to regularly have pre-owned Elites at reasonable prices.

Rails have them new for £279.95, a 14% improvement on Hornby's RRP

Edited by Brew Man

5 hours ago, Brew Man said:

A great pity Hattons has gone. They used to regularly have pre-owned Elites at reasonable prices.

Rails have them new for £279.95, a 14% improvement on Hornby's RRP

Thanks,  @Brew Man

I have seen brand new else where for under 240 included postage. Main issue is to have that kind of money spare. I am selling few of my locos on ebay, will list them today so once they get sold than I should have enough money to buy brand new Elitw. That way I have piece of mind as well, at least it will come with warranty.

1 hour ago, Dodge1965 said:

So glad to see you have a working Elite and saved paying out £250 for a new one..

Sorry i didn't think of the broken Elite earlier... Old age !!!

You don't need to apologise for anything, if it wasn't you, whom offered to help, I still will be without Elite.

Once again really really appreciate your help.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Deem said:

You don't need to apologise for anything, if it wasn't you, whom offered to help, I still will be without Elite.

Once again really really appreciate your help.

Just glad u are sorted and not having to pay £250 for new Elite..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1