Model Railway - What's your latest acquisition?

A Soundtrax Econami 21 pin British Steam sound decoder and Zimo Dumbo Speaker.........thought I would get one to compare with Hornby TTS and ESU Loksound V4.0 decoders.........it was installed into a Patriot 4-6-0 loco..........there are many options available to enable best sound choice ie.....light, medium or heavy chuff,......... 2,3 or 4 cylinders and, importantly, ability to synchronise the chuff rate.........a comprehensive list of CVs for various fine tuning if desired.........on a par with the Loksound decoders and much more scope than the TTS .......the price at £67 is between the two others and fills a gap admirably.........the sound quality through the Zimo Dumbo speaker is tremendous, in fact was so loud until volume reduced to a comfortable level........ 😀.... .HB

A part built K's Auto Copach kit. Fortunately not too far built to have any obvious problems. However the Glazing has been stuck in so I will have to work out how to remove it cleanly so I can spraupiunt the model.

Interestingly it seems to have no floor let alone any seats so I will have to make those (probably a 3D print.

A couple of unmade Ks Siphon kits. and someone elses 3D print of a 009 simplex (open type) and a miniscule 0-4-0 electric loco made by world craft to supply the chassis.

I've also got some more GWR bogies (fishbelly types) on the way from the 3D printers. If they come out OK I'll probably release them for sale on my Shapeways page.

A Dapol Black Label A4 Mallard ( factory refurbished ),,mint condition in every way ,a stunning model ,,,mjb

They are beautiful looking models, aren't they?  I have got the 'Silver Fox" version, bought when they were initially released.

Rod 

This was £16 so not really a bargain but it looks nice! Took a risk with this as it's an old Mainline model and I hear parts are hard to come by. The man said it was a good runner......

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/~EwAAOSwsMpZkFWl/s-l1600.jpg

This next one was about £14 and I was a little embarrassed to win this on ebay as SWMBO was on the warpath because of my spending etc. Oh well it's toooo late now! Another good runner, so we'll see. Awaiting the delivery of both locos. LNER 581

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/kHgAAOSwvmBZx5Ri/s-l1600.jpg