Model Railway - What's your latest acquisition?

I'm awaiting a B*chmann late BR crest WD with sound, smoke, working lamps, flickering firebox and crew. That cost a few gold bars but it's to celebrate coming out of hospital after surviving a touch of heart failure on Friday night/Saturday morning.

Graskie said:

I'm awaiting a B*chmann late BR crest WD with sound, smoke, working lamps, flickering firebox and crew. That cost a few gold bars but it's to celebrate coming out of hospital after surviving a touch of heart failure on Friday

night/Saturday morning.

Take thinks slowly Graskie, enjoy your purchase.

Glad to hear that you're ok. Without you who would I be rude about!

Graskie said:

I'm awaiting a B*chmann late BR crest WD with sound, smoke, working lamps, flickering firebox and crew. That cost a few gold bars but it's to celebrate

coming out of hospital after surviving a touch of heart failure on Friday night/Saturday morning.

A second R3180 arrived from Liverpool today. The first was bought locally. This too is destined to become APCM and not Tarmac, because the APCM Kent Works at Stone Crossing purchased three of them in 1961 and that is where I first regularly saw them.

Hi LC&DR

If you want a bit of a trial run at making an 0-4-4T before embarking on a 'H' just let me know. I've got a whitemetal 'G5' kit sat in the tuit box. I don't like whitemetal!!) and I'd gladly allow you to try this.

No thanks are

required, I enjoy being helpful !!

Thank you PP for your kind offer it is much appreciated but I have two unmade 'H;s in MY round tuit box so I think I will start with the pukka article. However if you had offered say a William Kirtley 'R' I might have taken you up on it.

Postman

Prat said:

Hi LC&DR

If you want a bit of a trial run at making an 0-4-4T before embarking on a 'H' just let me know. I've got a whitemetal 'G5' kit sat in the tuit box. I don't like whitemetal!!) and I'd gladly allow you to try this.

No

thanks are required, I enjoy being helpful !!

Hi LC&DR

Last time I make such a generous offer !!

Why do you want something from the Midland Railway???

ps I do know you meant one of the other Kirtleys. Looking at the date I don't think you mean the Brighton one either.

LC&DR

said:

Thank you PP for your kind offer it is much appreciated but I have two unmade 'H;s in MY round tuit box so I think I will start with the pukka article. However if you had offered say a William Kirtley 'R' I might have taken you up on it.

Postman

Prat said:

Hi LC&DR

No

thanks are required, I enjoy being helpful !!