Model Railway - What's your latest acquisition?

Graskie, you'll find yours is exactly the same as the £5.84 one, it's just they saw you coming.

My latest acquisition is also non-railway - a second hand road bike.  I tell myself I deserved one after riding the same cross-bike for nearly 20 years, and the fact I ran over the front wheel of the cross-bike in the car had nothing to do with the decision.  The wheel is only 2-3mm out of true as a result after all.

All he gave me was abuse. Mind you, he was very polite when we went to Swanage. Probably because his car was on my drive and he didn't fancy the long walk which would have been the result of rudeness.

On the other hand he bought a wardrobe I didn't want.

This from somebody that I GAVE some Thomas products to. I'll make a note of that. 

All he gave me was abuse. Mind you, he was very polite when we went to Swanage. Probably because his car was on my drive and he didn't fancy the long walk which would have been the result of rudeness.

On the other hand he bought a wardrobe I didn't want.

This from somebody that I GAVE some Thomas products to. I'll make a note of that. 

One product.

And you gave it to my great-nephew, not me. It only came via my address!!!

The Hornby-Arnold N Gauge 5-Bel "Brighton Belle Pullman" 1934 Set together with a TCS Decoder. Looks fantastic. Runs well on my home layout, runs well on my Clubs Exhibition Layout, runs well on 2 out of 3 Power Block's of my Clubs main Layout, continually shorts on the 3rd Block. Tried diferent Decoders, but all the same. Oh well, still a great train. I'll mainly run it at home and at exhibitions when no one is looking(USA Layout).

Peter.