Loco Detection availability - Let's start a sweep

RDS

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good leap year guess Ray.  Not sure why the 29th might finish at midday?

And for those in Oz and of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander extraction, a warning that RDS's list contains names of people who have died. This a little tongue in cheek but also true.

So, in keeping with rules, here's another date... Oct 23 2020, Friday afternoon, around tea-time...

Friday afternoon AC - it will never happen as Hornby has an early stack for the weekend.

My new date is 1st April 2020. I will lodge a new date year upon year thereafter.

Given LD has been mentioned several times this year in Hornby's Railmaster advertorials at the front of Hornby Magazine - one would hope that it's well on the way to actually materialising!

EDIT: Do I have to make a guess now? 22 June 2020. Somewhere near the middle of what is apparently a significant birthday year for Hornby.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have previously been asked if there is a prize to be won for the correct answer.

Breaking News: I will personally donate my latest Hornby Collectors Club Loco to the person who submits the guess closest to the date when the system is available and can be PURCHASED. (Not announced)

In the event of a tie, the person who submitted the date first will be the winner.

Members can have no more than 2 guesses live at any time.

(I reserve the right to re-word all the above if a loop hole appears!)

• 3 weeks later...