Jimyjames Model Rail/Working Roundhouse/other Railway Videos :)

JJ73

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great video or sad video was a great road to drive up or down, but always had a bumb in a different place.

when I was in the scouts we would catch the 72? Bus from Sheffield ,alight at Hope and walk up and across Mam Tor .So now it's slipped down its self is it smaller than it used to be ? Just wondering like.

Derek 19b 

I was on a bike ride last week & passing through Hathersage & passed The David Mellor Design Museum, which was pretty cool, so I stopped to take a few photos & made a quick video photo about it - Here is the link :- 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the Science + Industry Museum in Manchester - A great place to spend quite a few hrs!!!Parking by Car - well you can park on the street - I think it was about £4 to £6 for about 3 to 5 hrs or very close by you can park all day for £7 & that is what I did!!!

Well Of course there is also the Train!!!!I was taken back by the history of the place - you've got the Railways, The Canal & the Roads - also with some Roman remains thrown in the mix!!!A must see!!!

Here is the Link - if you want to see :- 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A SWEET INNOCENT LOOKING STREAM / RIVER - NOPE!!!

If you have a sweet innocent looking Stream / River near you - then think again - cos it might look innocent - but when it rains HARD - it will tell a different story - BEWARE!!!

Flooded Road - 

/media/tinymce_upload/924ea3fe5270281d3a0b45bcfcda0751.JPG

It's not usually this high!!!

/media/tinymce_upload/6cac125d1b7e52442bf1c370dfbe3fb7.JPG

As I always say...In Derbyshire - when it rains hard - any road that is on a hill turns into a River!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Why are we at the Monsal (The Hotel where I work at...) are going from this...

/media/tinymce_upload/d15d4ee9b87a7dd122920920df9bf1f3.JPG

To this???

/media/tinymce_upload/8f35b2ebe0885e38c59aa57abb482329.JPG

/media/tinymce_upload/7865beb9c0e7220ade8d7316c5fb945b.JPG

To find out why...Click here :-