1/72 Tamar Class Lifeboat

Ratch

How about releasing it in 1/48th just to p**s off all the begrudgers who think nothing should happen in 1/72- then never release a 1/4 scale plane ever again..

seriously though,  I think they could make a real go of a range of 1/72 lifeboats- the RNLI are always very much in the public consciousness, and If they did something like 10% to the RNLI I reckon it'd be a winner. 

• 6 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I hope the Shannon fits together better than the Trent.

I have been working on the Trent for what seems like an eternity! The fit is very poor and most of the smaal parts, especialy the railings were snapped on the sprues.

It has been a VERY frustrating kit. I too very nearly binned it. I will be glad when ite finished.20240306_164314.heic

Lol

On 19/03/2024 at 23:52, Lol1707822086 said:

I hope the Shannon fits together better than the Trent.

I have been working on the Trent for what seems like an eternity! The fit is very poor and most of the smaal parts, especialy the railings were snapped on the sprues.

It has been a VERY frustrating kit. I too very nearly binned it. I will be glad when ite finished.20240306_164314.heic

Lol

I have to confess, the Trent Lifeboat has been the only kit I’ve ever not wanted to finish and it did indeed end up in the bin! I thought the RNLI had at least received a donation from me when I made the purchase 🤦‍♂️