The Collector Badge

JJ73

I've just recently join "The Collector" but still not yet tecieved the Yearly badge - I got my Welcome letter & memership card on the 28/03/2018 - was just woundering how long it will take to get my badge??? - Wouyld it not been a good idea to have post it along wih the Welcome letter & Mem. card????

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recall in the past, the badge came with the free loco - tucked into a hole in the foam. BB

Thank you - so does that mean not only I've got to wait till September for e Free Loco but my badge aswell??? ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR lol!!!

No, the badge never comes inside the box with the loco. The badge comes with the welcome letter and with the membership card. Hornby have probably missed onr out in your pack. You should contact them. The hole in the polysterene you will find packeted vaccum pipes, driver and fireman figures.

GNR-Gordon-4

The Welcome Letter I received last month states quite clearly that the Badge "will follow shortly" so it is not enclosed with the letter on this occasion.........HB

p.s. received my first copy of The Collector magazine today........have to say it is of good quality with interesting articles and very informative.......well done Hornby........HB

No, the badge never comes inside the box with the loco. The badge comes with the welcome letter and with the membership card. Hornby have probably missed onr out in your pack. You should contact them. The hole in the polysterene you will find packeted vaccum pipes, driver and fireman figures.

GNR-Gordon-4

I find you do have packets of vaccum pipes but not always driver or fireman figures!!!

The Welcome Letter I received last month states quite clearly that the Badge "will follow shortly" so it is not enclosed with the letter on this occasion.........HB

p.s. received my first copy of The Collector magazine today........have to say it is of good quality with interesting articles and very informative.......well done Hornby........HB

I also got me copy of "The Collector" magazine today (11/04/18) - very different to how it used to look like back from 2013 -2015 when I used to have it then - also feels different (feels more shinny) - it has more pages & yes it did has a bit of a smell when opening it - but it did go away - no probs 

It takes a few weeks before you hear anything (not sure why?). My copy of The Collector arrived today - what an improvement on the old version - a first class product. I'm not sure whether I will keep them long-term, as I've just thrown a full set of the old ones and Collector Plus away - they eventually take up a lot of shelf space.

Archived