Why does the Date of the Club Model keep on Moving???

JJ73

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Point S. C. I'd never thought of that - may be it means both - as soon as Hornby gets it - may be they will send it out to those 1st who have been waiting the longest - the next time I'll think twice about the Club Model - but then the 2019 Club Model is a Network rail Shunter - which I've kinda got already b/c my version is a B.R. shunter which I've had since I was about 8 yrs old - both the same apart from the colour (B.R. is blue & N. R. is Yellow & newer!!!) so I won't really get the 2019 Club Model!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As a Collector Club member, I also pre-ordered this model when first announced in 2018.  Will I have to renew my membership again this year in order for Hornby to honour my order at the original advertised price? Am seriously considering the value of such an annual subscription.

• 4 weeks later...

In the second half of the month and it still says expected May 2019!

I emailed them at the start of the month and they replied saying that they were 'relieably informed that it is scheduled to come in to stock to us later this month' so fingers crossed I guessed!

"Great news! Your Bluebell Railway SECR, H Class, 0-4-4T, No.263 - Era 11 – Hornby Collector Club Exclusive (R3648) Pre-Order has now arrived at our warehouse and will shortly be prepared for dispatch."

Email from Hornby, I'm sure you guys have got one too...great news!

Up-date :- Got an email from Hornby today (23/05/2019) - (well 2 actually 1st one saying that I had to Update my Card details for some strange reason - even though nothing had changed???!!!??? which I have done now!!!) any how - the 2nd emails siad "Great news! Your Bluebell Railway SECR, H Class, 0-4-4T, No.263 - Era 11 – Hornby Collector Club Exclusive (R3648) Pre-Order has now arrived at our warehouse and will shortly be prepared for dispatch."  so great news!!! - hopefully very soon :)

UP-UPdate - Got another email today (24/05) saying it will be delivered this Tuesday 28th May!!!  😀 😀 😀

@ LONGGGGG LAST - Smiles all round!!! It has gone from Processing to Dispatched!!!

@HB :- lol 😆- oh no let's not start all over again with this Network Rail ah???!!!???

@ every one else :- if any one want see my review on my YT channel of the H Class then here is the link (It's Live now) :- 

• 2 months later...