SECR, H Class, 0-4-4T, No.263

joe_holmes1

I wish models wouldn't have estimated dates put on them either. Usually they over run this date and then people start asking if it's going to be released and when. Just don't give us a month estimate or quarter estimate and it's a nice surprise when your pre-ordered product does arrive at the doorstep.

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF)

Well my view is that Hornby could hardly be expected to offer a model for sale without an estimated delivery date.........they wouldn't get any buyers.........I have one of these on order but  'am I bovvered' if it arrives in March or April?.......No!............ 😆............HB

• 4 weeks later...

@ D_T. :- You want a bit more info - ok here goes!!! 😉 As this is to do with Loco's - Probaly to do with the good old days of B. R. - "Leaves on the track" !!!  😆 🤔 😀 That's the Delay  😉 "The Train NOT Arriveing @ Platorm 1 is the SECR, H Class, 0-4-4T, No.263 due December 2018 er I mean January 2019 or is that April 2019 NO it's May 2019 @ what ever time we please b/c er er yeah b/c there are Leaves on the line (well it worked for B.R. so why can't it work for us!!!)  😉 😆 Just joking!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Up-date :- Got an email from Hornby today (23/05/2019) - (well 2 actually 1st one saying that I had to Update my Card details for some strange reason - even though nothing had changed???!!!??? which I have done now!!!) any how - the 2nd emails siad "Great news! Your Bluebell Railway SECR, H Class, 0-4-4T, No.263 - Era 11 – Hornby Collector Club Exclusive (R3648) Pre-Order has now arrived at our warehouse and will shortly be prepared for dispatch."  so great news!!! - hopefully very soon :)