Renew for 2019 club

richard_withers

• 3 weeks later...

"what is the deferences between join and renew?"

When joining you have boxes to fill in for name & address etc........when renewing these boxes will show your previously recorded details..........a new membership # is issued each year........the posted reminder application form is probably sent as a matter of courtesy because not every member uses the Internet to transfer money......... 🤔 ........HB

My 'welcome pack' (Not really a pack; A brown envelope), arrived today (23/03/2019) and quite frankly, it was a waste of an envelope and of postage (For Hornby Hobbies). I do believe the letter, the membership and badge, should have been posted posted with locomotive when this stock arrives from China. It used to be like this.

Membership badge has been pinned to my right ear!  😆

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF)

Can you imagine what would happen if the did that Jacob. Your membership starts next Tuesday,  but because the loco isn’t available until July you don’t receive your card or badge until then. Some members would be throwing themselves under buses.  😆

Other types of vehicles to throw yourself under are available. 

Well I suppose so, but I would I can remember all of it being dispatched togther when I was in the club years ago.

Other types of vehicles to throw yourself under are available.

I found the above qoute funny. It sounds like small print information!  😆

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF)

Archived