GWR 51XX

gowest

Rob

after compiling the video last night having spent 5 hours filming and putting it all together at just after 1 o'clock in the morning I ran through the film once more and came to the part with the wagons off the road but was cold and tired so left it but I thought to my self I bet someone spots it and makes a comment!!!    Cecil B Demilles Im not.

ken.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They add character to the plot Ken, just like a real railway. I wouldn’t have the patience or time to learn the skills involved to edit a video into a publicly presentable form like yours, with background music, scene transitions, screen in screen, good voice over, etc - great work.

Chrissaf

i think I have run out of parts now and any further engines are unlikely I did think another inside cylinder engine might be fun like City of Truro and an LMS Black 5 but not likely now

still have fun with your railways all the best

ken

I meant keep the videos coming.

As Rob says, they have got good production value ... unlike some other videos on this forum I could mention.

Chrissaf

maybe I can do a spot the fault in the film competition? I'm working on my SR 2-6-4 tank engine which is a little longer than the Great Western engine but has been off the road for a few years needing a trip to the repare shop as it has run many miles and in very poor condition.

so could run through the job and do a video of it being serviced. That would be something different.

ken