International Membership Available

RDS

Today, I have received an email from Hornby regarding the Collector Club but more importantly judging by some of the posts that have been written on this Forum previously, International Membership has now been re-introduced as well.

HStrange Roger, it doesn’t show on mine and I don’t think my renewal is due until March. As I haven’t seen it mentioned in any of their announcements I wonder if it is a glitch? Last year it reappeared for a day or two before disappearing again.

I’ve already done my preorders via a retailer but next time I call in at the Visitor Centre I‘ll ask if they know anything after all, in the shop it was always 20% - very tempting.

@howbiman

Sorry, I did not see your earlier post and I reckoned to look down the titles of the last few days to see if it had been covered, as well as me usually reading most posts on the Forum - Must do better!

I got the email from Hornby last night and have just re-signed up to the Club from New Zealand.  VAT appears to have been removed from the order also so it came to 31 pounds and change.  I'm pleased Hornby have been prepared to re-offer this to its overseas customers after the many years in the wilderness.  I know the value of the club loco has been argued back and forth many times but I will be happy to have it in this centenary year as a memento of the occasion.

HK.