The Collector Magazine - #123

RB51

GS - It's possible, but has not happened before. Also both copies had the same number stamped on the address slip - may be the machine printing and bagging hiccuped!  I'll see what happens next time before I telephone Customer Services - chances are if I ring, I won't get one at all next time! BB

@ BB & Ducky & Jimbo

I aswell been sent 2 copies??? The only differance I've noticed is that in 1 of the line of the address they had missed out 'Market Square' & so thios is why I though that they had sent me 2 copies!!! As Jacob has ask - Ducky - did you ask them what to do with the other copy???

Here is a link of my review of theMag :- 

Also BB - 

I'm not suggesting the lockdown will be that long. 😆

I hope not for all of our sakes!!!  😉

@ S. C. :- 

Still haven't received the club loco though  😢

arr good - then I'm still not the only 1 - same here I have neither have been sent the Club Loco, badge, Members Card or the letter - I'm going to give them a ring on This Tuesday - I've herad that other have recieved it!!!

@ jimyjames     That's good (well not really) you haven't got the locomotive either. But I did receive the letter, badge and card early March, after renewing early January, along with a separate letter to renew  🤐 And like you, I have noticed that some members got their loco January/February. I did get an email ages ago from Hornby saying the loco's were coming in and being sent out in March. So far no luck for us two then  🤔

@ S. C. - Just rang them & they have said it "It all gone hickley pickiley since this Covid-19" & they are all working from home & can't get in to their office but they are doing there best - should be a few more weeks & also I've told them that you haven' got your Loco either!!!

@ JimyJames.  Ok, understandable, but you did renew ages ago, so I would have thought there was time to send your badge, card etc before it all went wrong. At least I can stop expecting the loco for the time being then. Yes, thanks for asking about my one  😉  😀