Wishlist for 2022

Ratch

If it's not already in the pipeline it's too late for 2022, but a 1/48 Bristol Blenheim IV bomber version would be greatly appreciated even if it was to be in 2023 or 2024!

Also, a 1/72 Gloster Sea Gladiator

A retooled Bf 109 G and Spitfire Vb and IX please!

1/72 Bf 109 F2/4

A reissue of the 1/72 Dornier Do 17Z

And a release of the Do 17Z in 1/48!

And I fully agree with previous comments, a new Fairy Battle in 1/72 and 1/48!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with these suggestions but I would like to see the Fairey Gannet AEW in 1:72 and/or 1:48.Sword Models 1:72 Gannet is awful - the vertical bulge strips on the fuselage are dreadful.I The assume they were trying to illustrate the double riveted bulkheads but you can do that by putting a double row of rivets,as on the real thing.There are no bulges!

I really do hope Airfix produce model(s) of this great aircraft.I am biased - my late father was an Airframes and Engines' fitter and this was the last aircraft he worked on,in the late sixties and early seventies.I know Airfix have the skills to make this aircraft - please do!

• 2 weeks later...

To be fair in recent years 'new' airfix have been pretty good at delivering things off the wanted list, especially greatful for all the new early RAF jets.

I'm a strictly 1:48 guy!

Would love to see something from the interwar period such as a Hawker Hart or similar and the Bristol Bulldog.

For WWII;

-MKIV Blenheim as plenty have said already

-Gloster Gladiator.

Postwar I'd love to see a;

-Korean war MKV Firefly

-and you were so close to my top pick this year but I really want a DH Sea Venom FAW22 as opposed to the vampire (yeah still bought it)

-Belvedere would be cool

-Buccaneer (obviously)

-A 50/60's RAF airfield set similar to the brilliant Battle ready set for WWII, perhaps even a bloodhound missile.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...