Signing in.

I'm not having to reset my password, but it doesn't remember me even though I tick the 'remember me' button, so each time I revisit the page I'm logged out.

Not a biggie as I just click log-in as my browser saves my details, just a bit strange that it doesn't keep me logged in. Checked my cookie settings and I haven't blocked any.

I'm not having to reset my password, but it doesn't remember me even though I tick the 'remember me' button, so each time I revisit the page I'm logged out.

Not a biggie as I just click log-in as my browser saves my details, just a bit strange that it doesn't keep me logged in. Checked my cookie settings and I haven't blocked any.

Same here though this was also the same on the old forum, this is not what usually happens with other forums I frequent and my browser settings are the same for all, it could have something to do with cookies or "permissions" but I cant find anyway of altering that on this site and I believe it is this site that holds the key to "permissions"...

However I think the forum might still be a work in progress as well...

wink

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same here though this was also the same on the old forum, this is not what usually happens with other forums I frequent and my browser settings are the same for all, it could have something to do with cookies or "permissions" but I cant find anyway of altering that on this site and I believe it is this site that holds the key to "permissions"...

However I think the forum might still be a work in progress as well...

wink

I now find the sign in issue has been resolved as ticking the Keep me signed in box does actually work now, ie I dont have to sign in everytime I visit...

Dont seem to have a problem with images either... now I just have to find some way to improve my memory...

thumbsup