Flying hours passport

Blokey

Hi i have just joined the Airfix club and was wondering if someone can answer 2 questions i have. Firstly regarding the flying hours passport scheme

It states the offer applies to series 1 to 9 kits, my question is does this include the series 9 kits or is the series 8 kit the highest you can get.

Secondly where do you find your club membership number

thanks

Go to the "Shop" on the site and you can see all the kits. The first few digits of the reference number gives the Series. For example A01010A would be a series 1 kit, A04023 would be series 4 and so on. A18001V would be series 18.

The best way to see them all would be to buy the Catalogue. That lists all current Airfix kits and gives a bit of information about them.

I'm a first time member. The first square on the passport has the image of a flying hour on it. Does that mean that the first flying hour is already given to you and you just need to fill the rest in as appropriate to the model you want, or is the image there just to show you where to put the first one?

Thanks in advance.

Ed

• 9 months later...

When you Join the Airfix Club

Airfix Will Send You A Card Which has Your membership

Number on It may also appear on the invoice or delivery note

when you receive your Airfix club box. It may arrive before or after.

Model Kits go from one to nine. Airfix will need post package cost to send you your kits

to your address along with name address telephones number and membership number

Always Tick the kit or kits you would prefer the most in case out of stock.

Happy Model Building

I been a member of the Airfix Club

For sometime now. After posting my club flying hours passport to redeem the following kits using credit debit card when airfix call me to obtain post pack cost.

it may be an idea for an option to obtain post cost on airfix website.

Airfix flying hours passport and token collection by post to airfix.

would remain the same as before.

Customers without access to website still have the option to use either cheque or postal order to access the Airfx Club.

Chris

I been a member of the Airfix Club for sometime now. After posting my club flying hours passport to redeem the following kits using credit debit card when airfix call me to obtain post pack cost. it may be an idea for an option to obtain post cost on airfix website. Airfix flying hours passport and token collection by post to airfix would remain the same as before. Customers without access to website still have the option to use either cheque or postal order to access the Airfx Club.

Chris

• 1 month later...

Tagging a question on as Airfix have not answered it on Facebook.

The flying hours passport has always had 1 hour printed on it, some said it was a free hour and some said it showed where to place them. I think if we can build a model we can work that one out. Then Airfix printed the word SAMPLE on it which settled the confusion.

But...

The word SAMPLE is not on the new Passports, so round and round we go!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...