When will we be able to access the Train Terminal Blog?

MMRDeditor

I hate to go on about this, but the Train Terminal is still inaccessible. When we try to access it, we get told to sign up or log in. Even though we are logged in. People have been complaining about this since release day and nothing appears to have been done. In fact no-one running the blog or this forum has even acknowledged the issue and said that it is being worked and they will report back.

I don’t know what else to say. This is just ridiculous.

Ian

I can access it - just tried now for the first time. When I got to the read more link I hit the login, ended up on my account page, and then went back to the blog. Clicked on the Train Terminal again and this time when I hit read more I could read more.

I am logged into my own account and have no other login for TT. When I try to enter the members area I am put back to the My Community page.

I can find the blog via other links but when I click read more it again dumps me on My Community page where I am obviously already logged in.

It still needs sorting, along with a heap of other things and the sooner the better.

i Have a Mk1 Coach is the InterCity have a nem pockets on the InterCity, Class 31, A1A-A1A, 31454 'The Heart of Wessex' ?

Mod note - you start a new thread by clicking the red ‘Start New Discussion’ in the box where your login profile is. You do not simply reply to an existing post.

I suggest you also read the ‘Important information for new members’ sticky post in the General Discussion section to find out how best to use the forum.

Can someone post a link to the blog please or a how to find it guide...... .................

Click the Hornby logo (yellow Hornby text on red background) in the top left corner. This will take you to the Hornby website home page. Then scroll all the way down to the bottom and click the 'Train Terminal' image. This will take you to the TT blog home page.

Click on the URL link below will take you to the same blog home page.

The Onward Journey :: Hornby Hobbies

Although I haven't done this myself, I believe that to progress further than the TT blog home page you have to sign up to the TT:120 club, which may be why you couldn't find it. Note that the TT:120 club is only free until January, then it is £30 per annum.