Spares

Silver Fox 17

As a large 3mm modeller but also now going to do a little (for now) TT 120 layout and already ordered some items, could you please tell me if any spares are going to be sold as separate items?

I am thinking of loco chassis's to put under 3D printed bodies, coach bogies for 3D printed bodies etc. Loco wheels and motors for scratchbuilding.

@Garry

Moderator Note:

It is in your own interest to have a unique user name. 

Could you please select ‘My Account’ towards the top right hand corner of your screen, then Community and choose a nickname in the ‘My Profile' tab, rather than your First name that has been automatically allocated by the system. We had hoped a Forum change was coming to prevent this automatic allocation but a manual change is required at the moment and there will be more than one member with your name. This request together with some other information for new posters is contained in a thread at the top of the General Discussion section called ‘Information for new members registering for the Forum’

Given that bare chassis have not historically been specifically produced for the other Hornby scales, I don't see that TT will be any different.

To my mind, Hornby post Triang days have had an abysmal spares policy, so again I don't envisage TT being different.

It would be remiss of Hornby not to grasp the spares nettle and fully support this ground breaking new venture.

I would encourage folk to write to the main man and pester him for full spares backup for TT:120, whether as direct sales or third party support like Peters Spares and others. He will only react to the ground swell, if seen.