Download videos??

Bulleidboy

This forum is surprisingly basic. I’ve not seen a forum like this in a while because everyone has moved onto more modern and versatile apps.

Normally to upload a video in picture form, you can either paste the link address directly if the forum allows, or add a small line of code at the end so the forum script knows it’s a video.

Technically video files are also a series of still images played in sequence.

I remember older forums that when you tried to add a gif as an avatar it would just be static. Some other forums I visit don’t even allow links at all, so I’m glad we have that freedom here. Even so far as mentions of other manufacturers being allowed is very welcome.

Quite frankly I prefer this style of forum to an "app" any day, for this style of interaction.

Yes It looks like this particular forum is locked down and limited with regard to supporting embedded video and lots of formatting, but as has been noted you just need to add a link to the video hosted elsewhere. I can't think of any other forum sites that I use which actually allow uploading of videos, they would use up available storage on the server very rapidly. 3rd party hosting on Youtube etc. is preferred.