HM7000 decoders released?

Rallymatt

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an update on my Amazon purchase… unsurprisingly neither the first or second dispatched decoder from the very questionable seller Rarewaves showed up. I did get an instant refund from Amazon and have submitted a fraudulent activity report to Amazon regarding this retailer. 😁

Just an update on my Amazon purchase… unsurprisingly neither the first or second dispatched decoder from the very questionable seller Rarewaves showed up. I did get an instant refund from Amazon and have submitted a fraudulent activity report to Amazon regarding this retailer. 😁

It's whether Amazon do anything about it though. I know a few people that have reported Amazon sellers for fraudulent activity but sadly those sellers are still active.

If you compare the Rarewaves site link from the Amazon page to the real Rarewaves web pages it is obvious they are not the same and that the Amazon page is a clone. A search for HM7000 on the real site draws a blank. They have a few train-sets only.

At Model Rail Scotland today, they had an HS125 with a sound chip in and it sounded very good. They said there would be an announcement in the ‘next few weeks’ regarding release of the app and decoders. They showed a little bit of the app and it looked fairly user friendly and intuitive.

Yes, lovely loco. Would have happily bought that set up with the app if it had been on sale 😂

Just noticed all products now have release date changed to summer 2023.. I'm with fish, I won't be holding my breath for this..

So was the big announcement mentioned at Scotland just "it's delayed another quarter and isn't ready" or does the new date refer to new pre orders as the first have sold out on pre order..

I hope all you nay-sayers have a damp cloth handy to wipe all the egg off your faces. The fact that the product page delivery dates have been all over the place since the 2023 launch proves nothing about actual deliveries. You have been told there will be an announcement soon and there will be.

As the politician says on interview when he/she has no intention of answering the question -“one thing I can say is ….. all my HM7000 pre-orders as still showing as just that … pre-orders. Now back to the studio with Rob! Rob, do you still have Simon there with you?”.

As the politician says on interview when he/she has no intention of answering the question -“one thing I can say is ….. all my HM7000 pre-orders as still showing as just that … pre-orders. Now back to the studio with Rob! Rob, do you still have Simon there with you?”.

As you well know Fishy Simon is in your neck of the woods for a show. Go and whisper in his ear about sales in Oz.