What did you receive today?

South Coast Flyer

5x uncoupling ramps ... 0x tanker wagons expressionless

Still unsure about the ramps, I don't want to take up the track (again) so it may involve some surgery.

All you lucky people that get weekend DPD deliveries .. our local DPD doesn't do weekends.

I have a DPD delivery today — at first I thought it might be the brake van which was "released" on Friday but that isn't marked as "dispatched" yet, so it must be the two half straights that were "released" on Tuesday and, according to the website, dispatched on Friday.

Model shops and other manufacturers (thinking here of Rapido Trains U.K.) let you know when an item is dispatched — this seems to be beyond Hornby. I did receive an email notifying me of an order being dispatched from CCL Logistics — but it didn't say which order. It contained a DPD Local tracking link—which didn't work.

Hornby really ought to do better than this—even the majority of eBay sellers do!

Oh, and I was able to order a Mobil tanker on Friday. Didn't get an email acknowledgment but it's shown as "processing" on the website.

Today I received... an email notification that Royal Mail have lost a parcel with my Gaugemaster 4 track controller

Not good confused

Not ideal, no. It's paid for on a credit card from eBay so there's multiple levels of payment protection so I should get my money back if it doesn't turn up. Annoying though.

Today I mostly received the Flying Scotsman bundle. I’d considered the Easterner set, but felt that Flying Scotsman with 4 Pullman coaches was more versatile for the future and works pretty well with modern image stock.

Just running in now. Looking forward to the range expanding.