Double points for a limited time on in stock items.

david_watts1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing you've got to take into account is you don't get 15% discount on the chip when bought separately. But, if you buy a sound fitted loco then you do. Why do you always get offers when there is nothing that you really want?

I should clarify, your current points are worth double their value when you spend them. You do not get double points for the item you are buying.

Decision made, just get the Mallard now, £68.79 for a loco, can't moan at that.thumbsup

Perfect excuse to get some more track and rolling stock.

Although not sure why they didn’t allocate all of my accrued points when I ticked the box - redeemed 3462 points worth £69.24 but left 1108 points “in the bank”.

@Railbob. I don't understand how you are waiting for points on a cancelled order since points are only awarded 21 days after the item has been paid for and despatched. Ah, unless you ordered an in stock item, but cancelled it before it was despatched.thinking_face Also, if the order is below 50 quid then they'll charge postage.

@Railbob. I don't understand how you are waiting for points on a cancelled order since points are only awarded 21 days after the item has been paid for and despatched. Ah, unless you ordered an in stock item, but cancelled it before it was despatched.thinking_face Also, if the order is below 50 quid then they'll charge postage.

David,

It’s even worse 😂 if I can get all my points together, 3100 from cancelled order, 700 sitting in the account and 766 pending ( they are due to go live soon) then I can get Night Hawk for £33 👍😂 plus postage but I still need some items which will bring me to free delivery levels. I like this rewards system 👍😂😂

Railbob

Tried to use my points, but keep getting an error in whichever browser i use...

Yes the website does go flaky at times.

When I actually decided to bite the bullet and order Night Hawk, the site would only give me £42 instead of the £56 I should have with the doubling deal.

I closed the site and went back later and it was back to £56, so I hit buy !

Maybe it will be fine once you try again.

I agree with Railbob, I love the points rewards. it is not piddling amounts like some reward systems, you do actually get something decent, and with the club 15% it makes for some nice deals.

Edit: It is my birthday tomorrow, I have just been given 200 birthday points by Hornby sunglasses

Two pullman coaches - Octavia and the No. 162 3rd brake. Ironically my 1st TT:120 purchases so I currently have nothing to run with them - although I will be placing a pre order for the DCC Blink Bony set.

I didn't intend to buy anything till later in the year as currently I don't really have the space to build a layout other than temporarily on the table dinning but we are intending to move to a bigger house which should resolve this issue!

In the meantime I have my membership till the end of next January so want to make sure I have made as much use of the 15% discount before then to be "ready" so then this deal came along and always being one for a bargain I decided to put those 400 points I have for joining and filling in the survey to a good use!

Hi I’ve tried about twenty times on different devices, to place an order using my reward points during the Easter ‘double points’ offer.

I enter the details of my order into the basket, I tick the box asking the if I want to pay using my points…. When I click the ‘pay now’ button nothing happens. It’s so frustrating.

Hornby phone help line is closed funnily enough, until the offer expires on Monday night.

move sent an email to customer services but automated reply states it will take at least 7 days before they see it.

Anyone else having similar problems?

Regards…. Steve 👍