TT:120 - Loco's and Rolling Stock

RDS

Hornby could take advantage of the common 1:120 scale and introduce stock which ran or is running in Britain and continental Europe, with European models marketed under the Arnold brand:

I know the class 66 and J94 Austerity are currently under development.

LMS Stanier 8F 2-8-0, WD 2-8-0, WD 2-10-0, USATC 0-6-0T, S160 2-8-0

LMS/WD 0-6-0 shunters (BR 12000s, similar to class 08s but with smaller driving wheels), including NS 500/600 class

Class EM1 (Tommy), EM2 (BR class 77, NS 1500), 86, 87 and 92 electrics

• Like 4

Conflats, 3 and 5 plank wagons, coke wagons, 6 wheel milk wagons, 6 wheel coaches, 12 wheel Pullmans and dining cars, Merchant Navy / Battle of Britain classes, Era 3 brake vans, TPO, horse boxes, cattle wagons, salt wagons...

Hornby's already released a North Eastern Railway cast iron footbridge.

Could they downsize their OO Skaledale Goathland station buildings to complete the range?

Hornby's been good at recreating Pullman and other prestige trains.

So for, there's been no Southern Railway or Region stock in TT:120.

I suggest an Bulleid unrebuilt streamlined Merchant Navy, a Lord Nelson 4-6-0 and/or a class 71 to accompany Hornby's exisiting Pullmans to model the Golden Arrow, with a gangwayed SR luggage van https://www.bluebell-railway.co.uk/bluebell/pics/gbl.html to complete the formation.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Its great to see the HST and MK3 coaches, so now you have these coaches available, have considered doing a Class 442 emu. They have worn up to 7 liveries in there life and I think would be a good seller in TT120, for starting the southern region stock.

• 2 weeks later...