No 2024 club renewal yet

Fantastic Airfix fantastic .

They have fallen behind with the release of the 2024 package . My renewal runs out today so what do they do they stop me from going on to the club page 😡 .

Sorry Airfix it’s your fault not mine I want to renew but you won’t let me you should let everybody that’s a member still use the site until you sort out your problem rant over

I contacted customer services as my membership expires today (12/01/24) and the very helpful young lady told me that the 2024 pack should be available "very soon" and has added another week to my existing membership so that there won't be a gap.

I’m really confused now. I purchased membership in Dec and my login details say I have membership until Dec 2024 but i can’t seem to purchase the 2024 club spot and typhoon. Anyone else in the same boat?

It sounds like you bought the 2023 membership.

As I said previously, the only option available is the full package, with kit and the rest for £30. However, the 2023 club membership is still available for £15, and the 2022 membership for £11.99, The question there is, do you still get the same with the 2022 as the 2023, which as far as I understand just gets you the passport and discounts, etc. rather than anything material? Weirdly, the 2023 membership order I placed does say that something has been dispatched to me, but so far nothing has shown up. Anyway, if all you want is a cheap club membership, sans calendar, kit and poster, put NCLUBAIRFIXPLUS2023 into the search on the Airfix site and it'll allow you to buy the membership at the reduced rate.

As I said previously, the only option available is the full package, with kit and the rest for £30.

The Airfix 2024 Club is priced at £35, a one-off cost for a 12-month membership. *ROW membership is priced at £15 and does not include the ‘Red Box’, which can be purchased separately for £25 (excluding postage). 

PRESS RELEASE