Up and running

Ratch

It looks OK however, whereas it was easy to download images to a post previously, I can't work out how to do it on this new one. I don't know what a URL is nor how to transfer my JPEGs to whatever a URL is and how to get them into a post.

Any ideas for an oldie?

Gidday, that post above was simply a copy and paste from my computer. Is this the way to do things now? I got some message about being 'text rich', whatever that means. I disregarded it. If I'm doing things wrong, then HEEEELLLLP.

BTW, the photo is a model of HMS Jamaica in 1/600 scale. It uses an Airfix Tiger hull, Belfast turrets and other assorted fittings, and a LOT of scratch building. Regards, Jeff.

Another question  -  do I need to log out when I leave the site. I got out (well, I thought I had), then came back in without having to sign in again. This is the situation with two other sites I'm in, which I find quite convenient. I just want to know if I'm doing things right.

Sorry about bombarding you with questions, but I'm a bit of a technological Neanderthal. Ratch can confirm that. 😁

Regards again, Jeff.

Hi there, Jeff, Can't see yours there but you can't link through an attachment within a drive, which is fair enough. Still figuring it out myself but everyone will soon enough I'd say. You'll know when it's successful as it will upload.

Gidday Hangartime, I can see your Spitfire, bubble canopy, red and blue spinner, five-bladed prop. And you've got this thing about foxes and dogs. 😁

OK so I've got a different photo of HMS Jamaica in the bottom left corner. I'll press 'submit' and see what happens. Fingers crossed.

HMS Jamaica jm1.JPG