Trouble finding topics

I am having trouble negotiating this new forum.  When I accessed the old one I was offered a list of topics it was easy to find what I wanted. It's obviously me doing something wrong any advice on how to use the new forum would be appreciated 

Regards john 

@sir john - you can use the search function right at the top of the forum. Bee is referring to the  list of subjects on the right hand side, under the emboldened word for the forum you are in. Click on that word, "Hornby" in our case, and you can deselect and reset the list. R-

If you can see the box I’ve highlighted in red you may see bold text in one or some of the sub forms. This means there are new posts there that you haven’t seen yet. Click the sub form and you’ll go to it. Click the word Hornby at the top and you select all of them. Click the word Hornby again and you’ll reset the list. R-

@sir john when you are comfortable with laptop view (one new step at a time)…

When you want to use your phone: (starting from the screen you showed earlier)
• click Our Brands
• click Hornby
• click Showing topics from all forums (immediately above the ‘Start new topic’ button)

You will then get the same select/deselect list that you are currently getting familiarised with on your laptop.