HM7000 Loco Image Library?

gilbo2

While I applaud Ninja's efforts, he cannot possibly produce a library of every variation of loco produced. And, to be honest,there is no need to either.

Every phone or tablet that the app is loaded to has its own perfectly good camera. Just identify a suitable piece of track on your layout where you can place the camera and loco parallel to each other and take your own pictures to build your own library to upload to the app.

Also useful to have a photographic library for insurance purposes in the event of some sort of loss of the collection.

• Like 1

@The Last Ninja, I am so impressed with the professional standard of your images and that you have resized them to simply import into the HM7000 app without having to mess about adjusting them. I have already grabbed the 2MT and KCIII images, they are far superior to the ones I can take. Personally, this is just what the app needs, trouble is that means +2000 to catch up with RM.

Thanks again for all your efforts, so helpful!

• Like 1

Just now, gilbo2 said:

@The Last Ninja, I am so impressed with the professional standard of your images and that you have resized them to simply import into the HM7000 app without having to mess about adjusting them. I have already grabbed the 2MT and KCIII images, they are far superior to the ones I can take. Personally, this is just what the app needs, trouble is that means +2000 to catch up with RM.

Thanks again for all your efforts, so helpful!

Thank you Gilbo2, for your kind words and encouragement! It truly means a lot to hear that the images are of use to you.
I'm pleased to know that the 2MT and KCIII images have been particularly standout for you. It's always my goal to contribute in a way that helps people and enhances the app experience for everyone.

Let's all help continue making the HM7000 app the best it can be, together!

• Like 2

Hi all. I've now added some images of the 800-1 and a few Class 31 locomotives, along with a Class 73 'Beetles' loco. This is specifically for Sad Sam, to demonstrate that some of us actually appreciate these locomotives as collectables, contrary to his usual term, 'tat.'

I would use Sad Sam's full industry nickname, but I've been cautioned against using a language term that might not be suitable for all forum members today.

Class 800-1 Azuma LNER 815201.jpg

Class 800-1 Azuma LNER 811201 DVT.jpg

Class 31 'Floreat Salopia'.jpg

Class 31 Network Rail 'Driver Green'number 31602.jpg

Class 73 'The Beatles'_.jpg

• Like 3

Nice images Ninja- I like them. I usually take screenshots from Hornby’s website for the locos when I buy from them (cropped to fit in app), but your images look great next to a shed. With advent of the dongle arriving, other locos images might be needed in time, which may not be on Hornby’s current website, so I might keep an eye out on your images 😉 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, 96RAF said:

These could maybe have been better lodged in the Hornby gallery rather than buried in the communal all brands members gallery.

Hello 96RAF, I'm experiencing an issue with viewing the Gallery of images on our forum; I can upload images but can't view the Gallery unless I'm posting an image myself. When selecting the 'Gallery' tab, I get a "content not available" screen. This issue might be affecting other members as well. I'm using Safari on a Mac and have 20 more images to share. Could you advise on a solution or workaround? See the screen grabs attached. 

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 14.34.29.png

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 14.41.00.png

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 14.43.00.png

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 14.44.37.png

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 14.44.02.png

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 14.43.53.png

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 14.45.47.png