TT:120 HST Swift Is Here

Dodge1965

So they have just arrived and they look amazing.. Very happy with the quality and feel and look.

Packed in a foam cutouts for protection, not the easist to remove, but holds them well.

Took a few pics, but time to play..

IMG_3438.thumb.jpeg.984ce2a47b5efae82f6c95cf041664c3.jpegIMG_3439.thumb.jpeg.4cc2673d2b7ec7cc71c7bb193d65af45.jpegIMG_3440.thumb.jpeg.acc2e8d6e3f55df5c7d98fc9923bdb85.jpegIMG_3441.thumb.jpeg.fccb7f20f44eb0acdb6f81f61c0663f0.jpegIMG_3442.thumb.jpeg.2e05b5c8d373b3318d68d3e5b77f3535.jpegIMG_3443.thumb.jpeg.415ad535a1630a3fdd81237a7d92dd44.jpegIMG_3436.thumb.jpeg.4637255b2d15357fbb24947465589320.jpegIMG_3437.thumb.jpeg.6b490e8056e20b3b9f4183ea80716e89.jpeg

Edited by Dodge1965
  • Like 6

Good to see some decent weight in the power car, some make for an impressive sight with full size sets running ๐Ÿ˜. The detailing is superb just in the photographs! I hope everyone who get the 125 sets loves them ๐Ÿ‘

1 minute ago, Dave the Busker said:

That looks excellent! I think it was your photos I saw on a Facebook group too, with a couple more from the instructions. Good to know from that that I'll get directional head and tail lights on my analogue one when it arrives soon ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Dave, Yes it was me.. I edited the posts on the FB groups, but thought too many pics in here, might be too much for people?? Just added the instructions to a YT vid and posted the link on here.ย  I agree, i'm very impressed with this set.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave the Busker said:

Hope it runs as well as it looks, can't wait to see more of them in action as they all start to arrive ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Well.... Decoders and speakers installed. Getting screws out of the dummy car chassis , was a challenge. When speaker installed, the wires for speakers are very close the the body screws. Placed loco on track and fell into the profile not being ablew to load bug. My tech support expert found some info on a post and its just now loading the correct profile.

Was gutted when it sounded like a steam engine !!!! Will update as i go on.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LTSR_NSE said:

Some people are so fussyโ€ฆ it makes sounds, what more do you want?! ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

I know... Sorry forgive me... It sounds now like a broken diesel engine.... One done and one to go...

ย 

Followed this for the sound profile loading issue, that is currently in place. This will make it sound not like a steam engine..

I loaded this to both decoders and xthey sound superb. The speaker needs installing in both. Be carefull of the body mounting screws, i placed tape to hold wires away from the mounting screws.

Xmas day again.... Enjoy your HST.

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rallymatt said:

Good to see some decent weight in the power car, some make for an impressive sight with full size sets running ๐Ÿ˜. The detailing is superb just in the photographs! I hope everyone who get the 125 sets loves them ๐Ÿ‘

They are the weights without the decoders and speakers, just to be clear..

1 minute ago, Rallymatt said:

Wow! They sound even better than the look! ๐Ÿ‘

Trust me, they even sound so much better in the flesh. The video really doesn't do them justice..ย ย  Thanks again for the tech support today and finding the procedure on how to load the profiles. Thought i was going to have two more Blinking Bonnies on the layout ๐Ÿ‡

Edited by Dodge1965

Just now, Fishmanoz said:

The profile loading bug in the updated iOS app version only is covered extensively in the HM | DCC forum.ย 

Maybe. But i for one hadn't seen it, so had no idea.ย  Really usefull when trying to set up new locos.

I expect a few will encounter this issue over next few days as HSTs arrive and the bug has probably gone by un-noticed by most in the TT:120 community. Glad there is a simple work around, they sound better as Paxman Valentas ๐Ÿคฃ

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Postman On The Rails said:

You didnโ€™t sound the horn ๐Ÿ˜ย 

I climbed those ladders yet agin... Just for you.. A few sounds to wet your whistle !!!!ย  See what i did there ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2