Legacy Dongle

I’ve added several locos using legacy dongle on my DCC layout. (Simple 8 pin decoders4 function) used. It works well, however,

The app states they are all unregistered, Does this matter?

They all have the same decoder setup code for Bluetooth, Is this the type of decoder installed?

Yes, I know nothing 🤓

56 minutes ago, Christopher-344761 said:

I’ve added several locos using legacy dongle on my DCC layout. (Simple 8 pin decoders4 function) used. It works well, however,

The app states they are all unregistered, Does this matter?

They all have the same decoder setup code for Bluetooth, Is this the type of decoder installed?

Yes, I know nothing 🤓

Not a single one of your questions makes sense,

The app does not register your existing decoders. Screen shot that dialogue and post here.

If by decoder setup code you mean the decoder DCC address then you need to program each of them from your DCC controller with unique addresses.

If you mean they are all assigned to the same dongle that is correct.

If I have misunderstood your problems then please clarify as I also know nothing not being able to look over your shoulder as you try to do this.

Sorry if in wrong forum and it shows unassigned not unregistered and again realised the code I refer to is the dongle so they are all using the same dongle. 

presume you can only use profiles if using sound DCC chips like TTS etc

thank you all for comments 

9D1CF03E-5E92-4EDE-8008-EE0015046308.png

The "Unassign" is merely a button to press if you want to remove that loco (unassign) it from the Dongle is this case. It will then drop down into the "Assign Another Vehicle" section and the red text there would disappear. Similarly, if you create a new loco in the Engine Shed which is unassigned, it replaces that red text.

The TTS profiles are only a function map for a particular TTS loco. Have a look at this post which provides a work around for using them:

https://community.hornbyhobbies.com/topic/35286-hm7000-dongle-nice-piece-of-kit/#comment-376146