Blue-Grey HST due soon

1 hour ago, Postman On The Rails said:

Wow meta data now says 14/09/24 but no pre-order season showing hopefully they are just sorting the stock out

It also shows the same date for the HST Swift version !!

image.thumb.png.45d420d485ae00add525ac3b49eb1b88.png

Edited by Dodge1965
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Postman On The Rails said:

Obligatory stock level check showing 25 

It always makes me nervous when I see something I have on pre-order on sale before my notification arrives 😂 Only 23 left now.

1 minute ago, Martin-369195 said:

I've just realised my pre order for TT3021TXSM BR, Class 43 HST Train Pack - Era 7 (Sound Fitted) doesn't have the HM7000 TXS logo. Can anyone confirm if this is HM7000 ready or will I need a decoder as well?

You have the HM7000 fitted version on order so nothing else to do. They seem to randomly apply those logos!

32 minutes ago, Martin-369195 said:

I've just realised my pre order for TT3021TXSM BR, Class 43 HST Train Pack - Era 7 (Sound Fitted) doesn't have the HM7000 TXS logo. Can anyone confirm if this is HM7000 ready or will I need a decoder as well?

It better be it’s the one I ordered but the TXSM indicate DCC installed models 

Yes the TXS suffix and the £110 extra compared to the other version confirms decoders being fitted. Two decoders at £55 extra each. It’s the version I ordered too. 

The website information for many models is riddled with inconsistencies so the model number and price are the more reliable indicators. 

Edited by Moccasin

3 hours ago, Postman On The Rails said:

My MK3s to go with todays re,ease are showing 2nd June at the moment boohoo lol

Gaugemaster & Rails have April and Spring respectively for the Blue/Grey Mk3s, so hopefully that’s correct and the Hornby Summer ETA is wrong.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Moccasin said:

Gaugemaster & Rails have April and Spring respectively for the Blue/Grey Mk3s, so hopefully that’s correct and the Hornby Summer ETA is wrong.

Yeah, always take the Hornby website's data with a grain of salt. They've been almost uniformly incorrect. Mk 3s should be arriving either in the weeks or a months directly after the release of the GWR and BR HSTs. Hornby knows people want to make complete trains.There was a scare when the Swallow Class 43s arrived. People worried that the corresponding Mk 3s might take months to arrive. But within a week or so the correct Mk 3 coaches were shipping out. 

No need to stress!