Blue Yellow HST arrival

TaffsTT

Just uploading my video on YT of the Blue Yellow HST. I initially couldn't link device (it defaulted straight to reset device) and when I tried the reset hacks, nothing worked. In the end I had to remove body and remove decoder and refit it. Upon refitting the body, a black wire along the side could get snagged so I included the precaution near the end of video as a still image. Loco sounds great by the way! 🤩

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TaffsTT said:

Just uploading my video on YT of the Blue Yellow HST. I initially couldn't link device (it defaulted straight to reset device) and when I tried the reset hacks, nothing worked. In the end I had to remove body and remove decoder and refit it. Upon refitting the body, a black wire along the side could get snagged so I included the precaution near the end of video as a still image. Loco sounds great by the way! 🤩

lucky you mine still sitting in pre-order

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Postman On The Rails said:

lucky you mine still sitting in pre-order

3 minutes ago, TaffsTT said:

Enjoy!  I only got a bit of FOMO 😂 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Baz657 said:

Email just came in. Apparently they have stock and my pre-order has arrived!

Mod Edit: Sorry Baz, the start of your post was not allowed by the profanity checker. R-

Shortened version of Oh My Goodness not allowed? Oh well   🙃  Thanks for the approval.

Oh My Goodness was not allowed when I tried. R-

Filter has been working hard today I had a comment held for approval (thanks mods) I think it could have been the word beginning Dom and rhymes with station in the phrase ‘World Dom ‘in station’. It would be useful if a restricted word was highlighted and you could edit to an alternative, save mods some work 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Generic Hornby Username said:

Did the new HST come with any accessories beyond the (decorative) couplers? 

Hi and afraid not. Just the decorative couplers.

20240320_071226.jpg

• Thanks 1