Blue tooth problem

Just set up my second blue tooth decoder and it worked perfectly so tryed on dcc with railmaster after setting the address now when I switched back to Bluetooth control it doesn’t work it reads cvs ok via Bluetooth but won’t run even tryed changing cv12 it still works in dcc is this a bug or is it because I’ve written a dcc address to it ? Any ideas or am I going to have to unlink it and re link on the Bluetooth app 

A few possibilities to try first:

You haven’t accidentally caught the ‘stop layout’ button have you? (if you had it would be showing ‘resume layout’)

Can you get the sounds to work on Bluetooth? (is it just movement not working, or any/all functions/control)

Have you updated the sound profile to the latest version available? (the version the decoder ships with is usually a few months old & may contain bugs)

3 minutes ago, Robert -348404 said:

It’s a new decoder and it’s all sound and movement 

it works on dcc but not by Bluetooth from the app 

its the second loco I’ve fitted one to 

As LT said the factory default profile will need updating to your chosen profile.

Whilst you are checking CVs make sure CV19 is at zero. 

13 minutes ago, Robert -348404 said:

It’s happend since doing the profile downloads etc it’s the first thing I did it’s a Hornby Britannia model 

Try the Class 8 which is the smallest and easiest. It might just be the Brit profile. 

35 minutes ago, LTSR_NSE said:

Others experiencing similar issues have reported removing & relinking regained them control. It might well be worth trying.

Yes, this worked for me. I lost control of 4 locos that had been successfully running for quite a while. Unlinked, updated and re-linked. All okay at the moment.