My Hornby Wishlist

bocaj

Hi everyone, I have come up with my wish list for Hornby to make. I would like to see a LNER Class W1 number 1000. A LNER class P2 number 2001. I would also like to see some detailed tar wagons to go with the Class 40

Bechio has done it again for leeds, right into the top corner, Leeds have won the game

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Jacob. Couple of nice locos on your list. Glad you're not too demanding with a list of 6 or 7 like me. You're young enough to wait for B17 Leeds United!!! PP

It would be good to see a Football special train pack with wrecked coaches. I have seen these in books. It would please football fans for sure
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Bechio has done it again for leeds, right into the top corner, Leeds have won the game

Hi PP, I could not think of anything else for it!!!! But scince alot of people want the two lcomotives maybe Hornby will make it

Yes I would like to see a non-DCC sound version of Sparrow Hawk too. Npt sure why you think the Dutchess of Hamilton has lights though unless you mean oil lamps. I don't think a railroad version of the Dutchess of hamilton would have oil lamps on it, never mind working ones. It would probley be like one of the ailroad A4's or the Railroad 9fs i they were to make a version of it.

Hi everyone, I have sent of this wishlist to Hornby. Let's hope some of it get's into next years range. I'll tell you when they get in touth saying what they think. Jacob

bocaj said:Yes I would like to see a non-DCC sound version of Sparrow Hawk too. Npt sure why you think the Dutchess of Hamilton has lights though unless you mean oil lamps. I don't think a railroad version of the Dutchess of hamilton would have oil lamps

on it, never mind working ones. It would probley be like one of the ailroad A4's or the Railroad 9fs i they were to make a version of it.-----------------------------------------------------------------Bechio has done it again for leeds, right into the top

corner, Leeds have won the game
i remamber when hornby did have lights on the dutchess class in the late 1970's early 80's i think they were beside the smoke deflaters and the 8f's had lights in the firebox you can still see where they were on the newer

models so i dont see why they could not put them back inn and not cost too much more

I have a simple wish, that Hornby put cab aprons on all locos with tenders. There is so much attention put into the detail on these models these days why miss this off? The driver and fireman have wonderfully detailed cabs to work in, but have to take

take their lives in their hands when leaping from the footplate to the tender!

fazy said:bocaj said:Yes I would like to see a non-DCC sound version of Sparrow Hawk too. Npt sure why you think the Dutchess of Hamilton has lights though unless you mean oil lamps. I don't think a railroad version of the Dutchess of hamilton would have

oil lamps
on it, never mind working ones. It would probley be like one of the ailroad A4's or the Railroad 9fs i they were to make a version of it.-----------------------------------------------------------------Bechio has done it again for leeds, right

into the top
corner, Leeds have won the game i remamber when hornby did have lights on the dutchess class in the late 1970's early 80's i think they were beside the smoke deflaters and the 8f's had lights in the firebox you can still see where they were

on the newer
models so i dont see why they could not put them back inn and not cost too much more

That would be nice to see a light in the firebox

i think i might have a go at putting in a red led in my self as there is more then enough room in the fire box. and am sure express models would be able to help any one who would like to have a go them selfs but are unsure of what is needed, the dutchess

is newer mould and would take a lot more work and cost too so may have to what till i have more time and the spar £25+ for the oil lamps i like

• 2 weeks later...

Archived