Average Age

2e0dtoeric

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess are little boys, who play with trains, but generally, the hooby to to delicate for baby children!

She Who Must Be Obeyed = SWMBO = wife or partner.

I like that. That is funny, however, I don't have a wife or partner, but it is still funny!  😆

• 1 month later...

Look, I won't say my age but I will tell you that I am younger than Jacob Wilson. I am the only one in my grade that's interested in trains and my friends think I'm mad... "What's so interesting about trains anyway??" That sentence rings in my head for a substantial amount of time. In class, we say a sentence we made out loud. My sentence is always about trains (Real or made up).

It's a shame that there isn't many young people here but I'm glad that all you old people can use a computer and forum because I know plenty of people you age who won't touch any forms of technology. Good on you.

It would appear to me so far with this topic, is that, basically, this hobby ia a retirement home whereby a lot of us will be on our permanent holidays over the next  5-10years, and it's a strong possibilty that this hobby will become really niche.

I'm not too sure how this issue can be resolved as there aren't in reality a lot of different types of engines / trains being designed or around minus the heritage stuff.

It's a bit like cars they are now becoming all much of a muchness.

She Who Must Be Obeyed = SWMBO = wife or partner.

I like that. That is funny, however, I don't have a wife or partner, but it is still funny!  😆

You lucky devil! Run, man.. run away whilst you still can! Ride off on your train!

Look, I won't say my age but I will tell you that I am younger than Jacob Wilson. I am the only one in my grade that's interested in trains and my friends think I'm mad... "What's so interesting about trains anyway??" That sentence rings in my head for a substantial amount of time. In class, we say a sentence we made out loud. My sentence is always about trains (Real or made up).

It's a shame that there isn't many young people here but I'm glad that all you old people can use a computer and forum because I know plenty of people you age who won't touch any forms of technology. Good on you.

Nice message, Colonel. Very pleased you stand up for your own hobby in the face of foolish young schoolmates who ridicule it.

I am also pleased you support the "old people" who can use a computer. 😆 I frequently used to try to "convert" several old non-PC friends and glad to say I succeeded in most cases. The computer is such a boon and as (probably) the oldest "old people" on this Forum I would be lost without it now. Best wishes. Jimbo.