HORNBY MAG/2020 CAT OFFER

RedBill

Having viewed Hornbys 2020 Review on Youtube, they announce towards the end,  that both the Hornby Magazine and 2020 can be purchased for a combined price of £10 from either Tescos or WH Smith. Neither Tescos or WH Smith are aware of this arrangemtn when I approched them yesterday.

Can anyone from HGornby shed some light on this

Bill

Hornby don't publish the magazine or the brochure (brochure?). You need to contact the publisher (Key Publishing) - this happened last year - the "deal" didn't become available until a day or so after both the magazine and the brochure were available. I bought the magazine on Wednesday from a supermarket and ther brochure today from WHS.

To order the Hornby catalogue for £4.99 post free, you need the customer ID which is on your address label which comes when your Hornby mag every month. You have to go online and create a user account entering your customer ID and email address. When you've done that you can place an order entering HMCAT20 at the checkout stage. If you have a Paypal account you do not need to enter your credit card number as you can just click on the Paypal button.

Note you can't place an order and get the discount unless you enter your customer ID first. The website does not automatically recognize you as a subscriber when you enter your email address.

If you order the catalogue in this way for £4.99, it comes very quickly. Being a special anniversary issue it has more information in it than it usually does. Worth it for £4.99

A question for TrainDriverJohn, please.  I can’t trace the web address for the Key/Hornby 2020 catalogue, and would be grateful if you could advise.  I have tried the publisher’s website, but can’t locate the link.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I stupidly threw away the flyer with this month’s magazine,  trying to be tidy.....doh!

many thanks

Rod

I went to my local Tesco supermarket at lunchtime and they had several copies, all in good condition. So I bought ONE and the Hornby mag for the total price of £10.67. Same price as others have reported. 

It's a weighty catalogue and at first glance looks something I will be spending several hours absorbing.