Why do I keep getting this 'unexpected error has occurred'?

I too have seen several instances of this error report. I was not sure if it was something do with my Mac or the Hornby website as I could never remember what I’d done to get there. I will check with the other Mods. and see how widespread it is and maybe send a report to Hornby Towers. R-

I get a similar error if I try to zoom the page on an iPad say to get a better look at an image. My browser also reports this webpage crashed and has been reloaded, this in addition to the Hornby error report on a white screen.

For me, this error is a very rare event. As a moderator I am constantly browsing the forum on a daily basis. I might see this error only once in a week of forum activity. Windows 10 + Firefox.

PS - I have never seen this error as part of the 'logging in' process, only when navigating between pages or utilising a forum tool.

UPDATE

Hornby administration have noted this thread and require more information to aid tracking down the cause and fix resolution.

Therefore a new thread has been started as a 'sticky' and this thread locked from further additions. Please add all new comments to the replacement sticky and be sure to provide the requested information.

Why do I keep getting this error? [More Info Needed]

Will those members who have already posted in this thread, also repost in the sticky with the requested information. The more information you provide the higher the chance of a fix being processed.