What did you receive today?

South Coast Flyer

Got a blood and custard coach yesterday! Shame they aren't doing blue/grey Mk1s, though. Also got a Piko BoBo electric brand new half price from their retail shop near where we were staying in Germany, not sure what i'll do with it, though! Two BTTB locos and a coach from a retailer in Nuremburg.

Three MK1 blood & custard coaches including brake. 48 hour service too, pleasing.

hi there - my set of the blood & custard is hopefully waiting for me at my office which i cannot unfortunately get to for a week - can i ask - do they also have the curve scraping issue that the maroon ones have?

A bumper day to day. I received 4 x blood and custard MK1 coaches, a conrod spanner which I have a feeling is going to come in very useful and most importantly 2 x HM7000-N18TXS decoders which will sit on a shelf awaiting the arrival of my HST exec at some point in the distant future.

I was able to use the discount code that Hornby sent me on this order so all good grinning

Some fabulous 3D printed and beautifully painted cars…Boss at the chemical factory has a very nice Volvo Amazon Estate, the sales manager has a Triumph. Local taxi firm at High Fell use a MK1 Ford Cortina estate for the station runs. Meanwhile a VW Type 3 (variant) is parked up at the Railway Cottages forum_image_64aef5ff37830.thumb.png.921cc3ca83922fcf18ee54486b0bf6f5.pngforum_image_64aef60402894.thumb.png.7cbf1c62608b555e1d31b7fdde0a1587.pngforum_image_64aef6099418e.thumb.png.3fe73ea87a0517bc9b4c4a53ef8b63f3.png

Flying Scotsman bundle arrived today, and very quickly for overseas shipping I might add - bravo Hornby for that.

She looks lovely and runs on analog. forum_image_64b5b7845da93.thumb.png.02dda9cb60b071916a3c864f7e26b036.png

It'll be a day or two until I have time to get a decoder in her and have a play with HM7000...

At the weekend I picked up a Piko Ice3 from Osborne of Bideford and ordered an extra coach while I was there

Looks great and runs superbly

I will be fitting an 8pin 7000 sound decoder soon, just need to work out what sound files are available that could suit it

Great price too £170 for a four car unit

Al, look for redandy on eBay. Unlike some one 3D printed vehicles, these are fully glazed and really superbly painted

Nice find, was looking to see if they had anything suitable for me, but can't seem to find them, do you have a link please ?

LNER brake van and some more track arrived today. I'm finding I'm enjoying watching the little freight train go round, and it looks at home in my town, more than the big A1/4 expresses. Hopefully it's not going to be an eternity until Hornby (or someone else) gets some little steam tank engines out.