What did you receive today?

South Coast Flyer

Hmm still absolutely nothing. I'm still waiting for my Easterner set ordered at the beginning of March. I've been in contact with Hornby who have still not given me any firm date as to when I might receive it. After much anticipation to begin my adventure with this new hobby and to involve my grandsons, I've just become disillusioned with it all. unamused

I've started to order a load of stuff nowadays. So I was a bit puzzled when I recieved this impressive box from Hattons. It says on the side Impact Protection and Fragile Do Not Bend! I thought whatever could it be? I opened it to find a load of bubble wrap.forum_image_653183253a435.png.79c33f1f9503bd36995edc5a19dd1808.pngforum_image_65318327d4666.png.8f980d12defba7bf1e790d04f081dcb8.pngforum_image_6531832a331cc.png.d848fa597e9737367143a85be92004e3.pngAnd this tiny box of foam nails LOL joy Talk about over kill sweat_smile

Today I received some additional track ordered in the current double points promotion. I also received a box of 10 of the new double length straights not in the promotion.

I think I now have enough track to try out some reasonably complex setups on my dining table - when my wife permits me laughing

Sadly I cannot do anything permanent until we move to a bigger house at which point I should have a dedicated room all to myself. In the meantime I just get to experiment occasionally.