Font and colour change

Posted (edited)

Is this a general change across forum? Some tabs have gone grey rather than red and an alternative font. It’s not an issue I am just wondering if I have done something with ‘fat finger syndrome’ or if it’s a tweak 😁

Edited by Rallymatt
Spilling misteak

Posted (edited)

Just two tiny comments on new mobile view:
•  ‘Menu’ is displayed in white font on Scalextric forum (and is therefore clearly legible) whereas it is displayed in medium-dark blue font on both Hornby & Airfix fora (and is therefore not very legible) white font on all would be a better choice!
•  It is now much harder to see which posts have unread content - since all thread titles are bold (rather than just unread ones) you now have to look for whether spot/star is red or pink.

p.s. on mobile view if you select any forum from menu (to get away from error screen) - you can use the navigation tree options as normal.

Edited by LTSR_NSE
extra info

10 hours ago, LTSR_NSE said:

Just two tiny comments on new mobile view:
•  ‘Menu’ is displayed in white font on Scalextric forum (and is therefore clearly legible) whereas it is displayed in medium-dark blue font on both Hornby & Airfix fora (and is therefore not very legible) white font on all would be a better choice!
•  It is now much harder to see which posts have unread content - since all thread titles are bold (rather than just unread ones) you now have to look for whether spot/star is red or pink.

p.s. on mobile view if you select any forum from menu (to get away from error screen) - you can use the navigation tree options as normal.

Which menus are you talking about - screen grabs please.

As stated these things are being worked on the fly.

@everyone

There are 2 choices - either put up with 'on the fly' work until it is done or the forum goes down for the day for 'maintenance' and you lose access.

Posted (edited)

Much prefer ‘on the fly’ to downtime maintenance!

I’ve added screenshot image showing what I was referring to.

Fora Screenshot.png

Edited by LTSR_NSE
replaced pdf with png
  • Like 1

Something to feed back is that on the welcome screen, if accessing via a phone (All I use these days) the image of the loco stretches off the screen where as all the other bits fit neatly in. 
On the fly changes works well because users can also feed back issues that developers might not get chance to pick up on so quickly 😁

• Like 1