Model Railway - What's your latest acquisition?

My purchases I made today at The Great Electric Train Show, at the British Motor Museum, Gaydon, Warwickshire were, as follows:

x1 Hornby R6362 Hornby 2007 Wagon - 9 Plank Open Wagon

x2 Hornby Thomas & Friends R9295 James' Composite Coach

x1 Hornby Thomas & Friends R9296 James' Brake Coach

The x3 James' Coaches cost me only £17.50 each, which was a really, really good bargain!  😆 😀

GNR-Gordon-4

I did enjoy it, especially when I found that stall, selling cheap brand new Hornby standard range, RailRoad range and Thomas & Friends range product's! I thought the cheapest for those coaches, was £22.00 each, from Rail of Sheffield and soon I was going to place an order. I was wrong as I proved today! I'm glad I didn't order them after seeing that display today. I would have been annoyed if had placed the order and then seen them for £17.50 each, at The Great Electric Train Show. I didn't hesitate at all today, when I saw how cheap the third verison of James' Coaches, was being sold for.

It was perfect for me, cars and trains. You are bang on right, WTD. It was a great day, especially after finding those coaches, really cheap!  😆

It's a sahme you didn't make it this year. Hoepfully you will next year. It was a good day out.

GNR-Gordon-4

A Dapol 'N' gauge GW pannier.........thought I would dig out some 40 year old N gauge track and rolling stock and make up a temporary layout for grandson, (possibly).........the Ford wagons are Hornby Minitrix, the coaches are Trix, the Diesel shunter is Fleischmann all 40 yrs old and the Class 31 is new Dapol........the mini motor controller is fed by a Hornby R965 DC controller.......delivers a much smoother supply to the N gauge motors for better slow speed running.........HB

/media/tinymce_upload/2be4407eb5303c51dd5fd166e4b7da60.JPG

This was £16 so not really a bargain but it looks nice! Took a risk with this as it's an old Mainline model and I hear parts are hard to come by. The man said it was a good runner......

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/~EwAAOSwsMpZkFWl/s-l1600.jpg

This next one was about £14 and I was a little embarrassed to win this on ebay as SWMBO was on the warpath because of my spending etc. Oh well it's toooo late now! Another good runner, so we'll see. Awaiting the delivery of both locos. LNER 581

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/kHgAAOSwvmBZx5Ri/s-l1600.jpg

Update:- Sent the Mainline loco back to the man who said it was a good runner 'cos although it 'ran' it had a worn drive gear and screeched a lot, Yhe Hornby is a Wrenn........the first one I have owned, runs nicely.