Model Railway - What's your latest acquisition?

I have found success in uploading pix via iPad to this forum depends upon where I browse to for them, e.g. Moments, Camera Roll, Screenshots, or whatever. Moments usually works but can flag the 'this is taking a long time' warning, then posts it anyhow.

Rob

Same here RAF. If I use the Take a picture choice I keep getting the there was a problem with this page and it is being reloaded message every time I try, and then suddenly it will work. Then the same thing happens again. I really can't be bothered. This forum is so frustrating, logging you out, pictures not working, pictures the incorrect format and on and on and on. 

Rant over  😆

P.S. This is on the iPad. Not tried on the laptop. Prefer the iPad, Everything else works a treat. 

Same here RAF. If I use the Take a picture choice I keep getting the there was a problem with this page and it is being reloaded message every time I try, and then suddenly it will work. Then the same thing happens again. I really can't be bothered. This forum is so frustrating, logging you out, pictures not working, pictures the incorrect format and on and on and on. 

Rant over  😆

P.S. This is on the iPad. Not tried on the laptop. Prefer the iPad, Everything else works a treat. 

I haven't casued you to have a rant have I, WTD? I brought this subject up. I am very sorry if I caused all of this. ☹️

Bargains! Bought this lot for just £8.99 from a charity shop. Doesn't look much, but there are two intact track cleaning cars with good felts that will clean up like new and a rare "Salmon" bogie bolster for which I have a spare box in my box pile.

/media/tinymce_upload/790c127fbb3fdae44d2eb3e6351aa04d.jpg

Well done SoT. How come I never see anything like this in charity shops?

I have just purchased R3400 The last steam run Golden Arrow train pack plus 603 squadron Battle of Britain rebuilt loco both very nice I have also purchased R3434 Unrebuilt Merchant Navy loco Channel Packet and R3435 unrebuilt Merchant Navy loco Royal Mail both excellent locos with slight differences in the details of the locos plus a couple of British railways full brake coaches good value for the coaches

I have recently bought 4 more china clay wagons.  The row of wheels in front of the wagons have been painted and wait weathering before fitting.  The wagons have had the original hook and bar coupings and mounts removed.  I will be fitting a simplified Alex Jackson type coupling for more realistic appearance.  Uncoupling is not a problem as I will be running them in fixed rakes./media/tinymce_upload/cddea4784e05f9e4d9314bcac00810bb.JPG