Model Railway - What's your latest acquisition?

/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/267x185/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/r/6/r6807-ne-3-plank-wagon.jpg

Just Ordered the R6807 NE dropside wagon above.

It only cost me £1.67 using my £15 membershiop voucher and discount!

The above R6807 arrived around Lunchtime today!. Very good considering I had ordered it around 8pm yesterday! My only concern is that the parcels tape had Hornby written all over it which is not something I would have wanted to advertize as it might suggest something quite valuable in the packet.

Just Ordered the R6807 NE dropside wagon above.

It only cost me £1.67 using my £15 membershiop voucher and discount!

A real bargain that is, 81F.

It does make joining the Hornby Club worthwhile as I'm bound to buy at leas one wagon in a year.

Loads of Hornby medium couplings with nem shafts and coach wheels as I'm planning to 3D print a few more GWR Tadpoles (fish wagons) and possibly a scorpion (open carriage truck) 

You could start selling the wagons, either fully made or part made as a kit for assembly/painting?

In the last week I've had a spending spree to catch up with some wants; 2 x Hornby Crosti 9Fs, the TTS one and the weathered one, chipped, the Bachmann Club weathered Standard 4MT, the Hornby B12/3 61580, sound-fitted with a J39 chip and 2 X Hornby Q6s, 1 early and 1 late BR crest (I was told there's no suitable sound chip).  Don't tell the wife about the spend!  As with some others, I have nowhere to run my locos but hope to recify that in a small way in the near future in a small room in our new summerhouse in the back garden (says the 64-year old who hasn't had a layout since his early teens).  Pre-ordered the Hornby BR Merchant Navy with TTS and the Rails LNER/BR dynamometer car too.