Model Railway - What's your latest acquisition?

More new acquisitions:

x1 Bachmann Trains Thomas & Friends 42448 Farmer McColl

x1 Bachmann Trains Thomas & Friends 76040 Mail Car

x1 Bachmann Trains Thomas & Friends 76041 Spencer's Special Coach

x1 Bachmann Trains Thomas & Friends 77017 Refrigerator Car - Live Lobsters

GNR-Gordon-4

The hornby R4790 GWR Autocoach. Although this is basically the old Airfix model with plastic wheels the paint finish is much better with crimson droplight frames. Slight downside is that the wire handrails come in a separate packet to fit oneself. However that means I'll soon be looking for these as separate spares to replace thos that have fallen off my Airfix and Mainline ones!

I would also like to thank Hornby for listening to me about the packing tape which was plain and nothing on it to say it was Hornby - much better for security.

• 2 weeks later...

A Wrenn "City of Glasgow" body in BR blue.  I plan to fit a Dublo chassis to it although, as the Dublo 3 rail City chassis is hard to find and expensive, I will be fitting a Duchess chassis to it.  It doesn't fit as is, but can be made to fit - it needs a bit of careful filing to the front of the chassis, a new hole to be drilled to take the fixing screw and a short extension to be added to the rear of the chassis

Just bought a "Great British Locomotives" Princess Margaret rose for about £10 off ebay. It isn't perfect as two safety vales are missing and some of the detail is falling off (like thge cylinders.

However, that will suit me as i have a spare Duchess of Southerland/Abercorn chassis that I intend to fit once I remove it's cylinders and pistons and freplace the bush in the centre drive wheels. Today I will start drawing up some £D images for Turbomotives turbines and pipe covers.

x1 Hornby The World of Thomas the Tank Engine R107 Open Wagon

x1 Hornby The World of Thomas the Tank Engine R108 Closed Van

x1 Hornby The World of Thomas the Tank Engine R110 Annie (Rare Smiling Face Version)

x1 Hornby The World of Thomas the Tank Engine R112 Clarabel

All of this cost me £14.99 with £3.90 P&P. The Smiling Annie is worth way more than that. No damage on any of it. A complete bargain. Hard to believe that nobody noticed this auction on eBay, with a Smiling Annie!  😆

GNR-Gordon-4

However, that will suit me as i have a spare Duchess of Southerland/Abercorn chassis that I intend to fit once I remove it's cylinders and pistons and freplace the bush in the centre drive wheels. Today I will start drawing up some £D images for Turbomotives turbines and pipe covers.

81F,  are you using a static loco body on a motorised chassis?