Let's see your layouts

Dave_wright_1986

• 1 month later...

For any one who may be interested I have uploaded another 6 images to my model Railway diary.

As there are now over 100 images, please note there are now 2 pages, new images are on page 2

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/gallery/album/3882-bottom-le-dale-railway-building-from-scratch/

There is also a link in my footer message below.

I hope you like what you see but... there is a massive amount still to do.

Work remains in progress  😉

• 3 months later...

Hi 

Excellent detail around the turntable whole layout looks great.  I have made a start on a few more areas on my layout hope to get a bit more done over the Easter break.  You can find my videos of my layout on youtube just put Llanwoody Junction in the search and it should come up with them, there is about 10 of my current layout and a few from my previous one. 

Cheers

Peter

Hi Wed,  looking good. That wouldn't be Adolf Hitler eyeing up locomotive 9044 is it? There was always a theory that the ashes outside the bunker was a con. Now , saying that I think it may be an idea to have Elvis , Einstein,  JFK and others on  my  layout.

I don't either. I have two goods yards a coal yard and a maintenance shed. Not sure how that happened but probably to do with the fact that the entire layout is only 6' 6" x 4' so not really a long enough section to draw up a train. R-

I don't either. I have two goods yards a coal yard and a maintenance shed. Not sure how that happened but probably to do with the fact that the entire layout is only 6' 6" x 4' so not really a long enough section to draw up a train. R-

Exactly the same as me Roger. Great minds etc.