last twenty posts feature.

feanor

Ayup Admin...

Is there a 'View last 20 posts' or whatever feature here please ? I keep visiting, but I could really do with a one click link to be able to catch up with the newest posts on the threads I've looked at or a 'Hottest topics' type link. Because as new ones come in, they get buried and Im missing them. I can obviously read when a post has been added to a thread, but I dont want to have to go to each individual thread. If you could add it, It'd be great.

Cheers.

Hi feanor,

This is a great idea and is definitely on my list (which I'm sure everyone is realising is pretty long). While I haven't got anything specific planned just yet, I do hope that something like this can be added.

Thanks very much Mr Admin. Appreciated. I'm not normally Lazy, but the forums getting awfully popular and its hard to keep up sometimes.

Cheers

I agree: this forum software is pretty light on features. All the other forums I post on have display functions like "show unread posts" or "show replies to my posts" which make it much easier to keep up with things. They usually also have Private Message "PM" functions as well, and "notification" options which send you an e-mail if somebody PMs you or replies to your posts.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

At the present time it takes too long to check out the latest posts since you have to go all the way to the last page. This makes the sites non- user friendly and I'm sure a reason why so few people post. There must be an easy way to check the latest posts. Also there seems to be no forum for space or figures

• 2 weeks later...

Archived