Still no news

Nictor

'2018 is in full swing here at Hornby and January proved to be another exceptionally busy month at HQ. The biggest news was definitely the 2018 Range Launch, which was revealed in all its glory at the beginning of the month.'   

Obviously still to busy to say what or when anything is happening to the Collectors Club even though we are now nearly halfway through February!   

Well I'Ve received letter in the post today in Australia.

GLAD they could afford the postage!!!

New to model railway as such, only been a current member for 2 years And have purchased items from Hornby.

Yes to pre orders that will not count as overseas members will no longer count,

stated costs, what costs, as overseas members all we got is the 10% discount and yearly voucher that covered membership costs.

everything else we paid for, purchase posted charged at the postal rate,

very petty minded.

New to model railway as such, only been a current member for 2 years And have purchased items from Hornby.

stated costs, what costs, as overseas members all we got is the 10% discount and yearly voucher that covered membership costs.

very petty minded.

Why do you say you don’t count? I reckon if I bought something from Oz I wouldn’t get the same deal as you when you bought from them. 

I'm impressed that you have already received your letter in Australia as many here haven’t. 

very petty minded.

Why do you say you don’t count? I reckon if I bought something from Oz I wouldn’t get the same deal as you when you bought from them. 

I'm impressed that you have already received your letter in Australia as many here haven’t. 

Archived