Lima, German, Leopold rail Gun.

new lad on block

Hi, Hornby, who I believe own Lima,may have a customer base if they produced the Leopold Rail Gun.That is if they still have all the moulds to produce it.It is HO scale,but still may be of interest to the OO brigade.Photos attached./media/tinymce_upload/428e1ae368980d9f3dbbc08a414262ae.JPG/media/tinymce_upload/1276d212b4b1b231b370ee43d01dcff1.JPG/media/tinymce_upload/3cd9069e72ef8131a8c8670c2bcb7030.JPG

Hi P.P., Sorry to hear about SWMBO in hospital, I wish her a speedy recovery.While sorting out models came across this set which may be of interest.Perhaps bring a smile./media/tinymce_upload/fc278d239aa697cbeb0df8b04e15a952.JPG/media/tinymce_upload/cadb51413b56850adc519ae693846a86.JPG/media/tinymce_upload/808f39246b441a338660ab318df74302.JPG

• 7 months later...

It's funny - I just found one of these sets in my family's old hobby shop stock!  Still mint, sitting in a storage cabinet from when we had our hobby shop (which closed in 1982!)

I have this one and the TGV Lima offered as well.  Mint and never out of their boxes!  

Hi Ed, Nice find, not a lot of those train packs around.I think if you decide to sell you will be surprised what it would bring.I also have, somewhere a lima TGV, I think the trainpack I have is the Blue one.

Thank you!  After my father passed in January, and me being in charge of his train collection and the old shop stock, I'm amazed at what is there!  The Lima packs we had were those (in blue boxes and "Golden Series" on them) and although most customers liked mainly American items (we were in the US) the German military and TGV sets sold incredibly well!  I'm surprised my dad kept one of each!

The TGV I have is the orange one, and I remember as a little boy, showing people in the shop those packs, describing the TGV to them.  I think because the packs were so different than anything they'd seen before, it was something they wanted!

new lad on block, sorry have only just come across this topic. About months late!  😮

I have never this army set. I'm in pressed by the length of the tank flatbed, but is not a set I would want.

I have also never seen that Postman Pat Clockwork Set before, either. I never knew Hornby released this. Perhaps this issomething that Postman Prat will be interested in?!  😆 😉 😀

GNR-Gordon-4

• 10 months later...