Wimpy! A Slightly Smaller Build - Vickers Wellington Mk.1A/C

Toboldlygo

A very good build and lovely finish James. And I suspect there will be more Wimpy versions released in the near future to keep us busy as I will definately be getting more lol!

My Wimpy is now finished aswell and I'm busy uploading my photo's (though I don't think they will be moderated till Monday) and think I need to improve my photo locations and skills. But my Wimpy is a liitle different from yours, so worth a look on Monday even if I do say so myself  😉  

Your's will be - mine actually exists in 1:1 scale (and I have worked on her).

I would advise you invest in some photo editing software - Adobe Photoshop Elements or something similar, as it will reduce file size & improve quality - also simple to use  😉

I hope they release one of the three version's with a Whittle Jet Engine, where the tail gunner should be  😎

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very good build and lovely finish James. And I suspect there will be more Wimpy versions released in the near future to keep us busy as I will definately be getting more lol!

My Wimpy is now finished aswell and I'm busy uploading my photo's (though I don't think they will be moderated till Monday) and think I need to improve my photo locations and skills. But my Wimpy is a liitle different from yours, so worth a look on Monday even if I do say so myself  😉  

I would advise you invest in some photo editing software - Adobe Photoshop Elements or something similar, as it will reduce file size & improve quality - also simple to use  😉

I hope they release one of the three version's with a Whittle Jet Engine, where the tail gunner should be  😎

GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP), which has all the capability of Photoshop, but is a free download.

GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP), which has all the capability of Photoshop, but is a free download.

GNU isn't that a type of Antelope  🤐

GNU isn't that a type of Antelope  🤐

It's actually a recursive acronym, of "GNU's Not Unix".

• 3 weeks later...

Archived