Club 2021

KS1978

Hiya KS

Well if your talking about last years 2020 Club Loco which was the R3867 2020 H. C. C. Loco - Holden 101 Class, 0-4-0T - Hornby 100 - well last year I got mine - well the order date was 19th May & the dispatch on the 20th May 2020 but don't ask me what this years Model is b/c it doesn't say yet!!!

But in saying that the  2018 Club Model (GWR 0-4-0 No.18) was Due September 2018 - was dispatched on September 18th, 2018 & the 2019 Model (Network Rail, Bagnall 0-4-0DH) - Order Date: 7 March 2019 - was dispatched on September 28th, 2019 - so who knows!!!

Just got an email from somw 1 from H. C. C. saying...

"All details regarding the 2021 Club offering will be announced later this month – we can confirm that the complimentary locomotive and pin badge for 2021 are in stock and will be available to send out soon after renewing."

Well, I renewed as indicated above and sent an email to the Club indicating as it was a renewal of my 2020 membership could they send the 2021 loco, etc.  I received this response overnight my time.

"Good afternoon,   Thank you for your email.   As stated on our website, you will receive the 2020 Club loco as part of your membership.  The Hornby Club 2021 has not yet been launched."    

Needless to say, not impressed.    

HK.

• 1 month later...

BB,

For your info. If you click the three vertical dots in the top right corner of your initial reply [now removed to save the duplication with your second]. You will find that there is an edit tool. See screen shot below:

forum_image_603cbcf64f2f7.png.b1de3e1c83dc4a9b1a09453c5720f6eb.png

I have tested this new forum feature logged in as a normal user rather than a moderator and after 35 minutes the edit tool was still visible. After 35 minutes I deleted my test post, so can't confirm just how long the tool stays visible, it may be 1 hour, it might be 2, it might be permanent.

Therefore, you could have edited your original post rather than using the blue button to re-quote it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...